Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Well, so much for keeping up with this diary!

Some habits die hard, and others seem to take time to develop. Maybe I could write an entry each time I have chocolate… 8 times a day grin.

So what’s new? I’m thinking of looking for a new job. I’m not sure if I’ll wait until I get my new car or not (it’s still on order, how infuriating eh?). But it would certainly be nice to have a secure income, and a nice car to drive around, while looking for a new job.

So the question becomes… what kind of job do I want? Permanent? New field? (Yeah, I’m f’ing tired of administrative work!) Stay in town? I always wanted to live different places, I might end up leaving Toronto.

Which brings us to what happens if I leave Toronto.
I doubt Ian would give up his job. And even if he did, to hear him tell it, there isn’t much outside of Toronto for him. It seems Toronto is the only city that pays those insanely high salary for computer geeks!

Would Ian follow me? Would I follow Ian?

Is the right answer the one that makes me happy? Him happy? Both happy? Both least unhappy? Can be both be content?

That’s a lot of questions, get back to me when you have the answer, okay?

I guess discussing this with Ian will be the best way to get some resolution, but I don’t know where to start, so maybe when he reads this we’ll be going somewhere!

I know Ian would be willing to support me if I wanted to go to school. We’d have to trim costs. Fortunately, we could slash our grocery, clothing and laundry bills. Our budget could probably feed a family of 8! Or a whole village of those kids Sally Fields cries about. (What’s the deal with her or Jan Arden trying to solve world hunger? I’m sure they’re nice, and honestly believe in the cause… but get someone who can see their own toes. I’d never pretend to be a spokesperson for anorexics anonymous or anything.)

Speaking of which, Ian continues his gourmanding ways. (Look who’s talking, I’m fatter than ever too!) He’s upto 334 pounds now. He loves to weigh in once a week and make me guess. I weighed myself today too. At lunch I stopped by a place that does shipping, and got myself weighed. The clerk thought it was a hoot! I could probably charge admission. ‘Come see the amasing expanding Char! Guess her weight, get a free kiss!’

I weighed 451. I have no idea how accurate the scale was, but that is pretty big!

Not long ago, when I was under 400 lbs, I seriously wondered how life would be once I reached 500 pounds! Well, I certainly don’t want to know. 450 is pain in the back enough! I lived the dream, it’s time to reign it in. I’ll find a way to do that. But until then, I’m hungry, lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?