Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Holey Cow!

Ian got his scale yesterday. It’s this huge green ugly thing. I don’t know where we’re going to keep it, but it’s in our living room for now.

Last time Ian weighed, he was 349 pounds, he was ‘shooting’ for 360. I was shocked to see he was upto 370 pounds! I’ve been feeding him so much the last couple weeks, I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. But wow, he’s getting to be a big boy.

Of course, I’m still enormous myself. I actually thought I might be upto 475 pounds. But I’m ‘only’ 457, up from 445 last time I weighed myself a few months ago. I knew I’d gained weight, but when I saw how fat Ian was, I was worried I just might be that much larger.

So… now the question is… what do I want to do? I’m relieved I’m not 475 pounds. And yet, with Ian’s newfound fat, I’m getting somewhat jealous of the joy he’s having with his food. I haven’t been eating as much as he has, but obviously enough! Maybe I should just enjoy myself for a bit longer. I mean, what’s a few pounds when you’re almost 460 pounds? I don’t like being this fat, but I do like to eat, and there is plenty of good food at our place right now.

We’ll have to see.

I haven’t really gone out with friends in a couple weeks now. I’d like to start rebuilding my social life. I also want to show off what I’ve done with Ian, lol. I’ll see if Jeri and James are upto anything exciting this weekend. She says she’s downto 190 pounds, which is great for her! I haven’t seen her in a few weeks, but she’s looking fantastic! She carries a lot of her weight in her breasts now…

I still remember how huge she used to be… 400 pound Jeri. Not long before Ian hits that. I’d have thought it would be fall before he got there, if ever. He might do it before Civic Holiday!

Hmm… Jeri is 190 pounds now. If she loses 2 pounds a week, and I gain… 4 a week… I could be three times her size in just 10 weeks. That’s a lot of eating, but I could do it, I think. Ian would have to help out more, lol. Let’s see, I’d be… 497 pounds. Still under 500. Jeri would be 170. Still a little soft. Wouldn’t that be something? I never dreamed I’d be twice her size, but now… it’s not unreasonable that I could be three times her size! I wouldn’t even have to break 500 pounds to do it. I wonder what Ian thinks of that idea?

I’d seriously have to diet after that, I really don’t want to break 500 pounds. I’d like to see Ian break 500 pounds though! He’s been doing 4 pounds a week it looks like. That would take him 33 weeks to hit 500. Still a while out, but that would be early next year.

By then I’ll surely be smaller than he is. By then Jeri might be back to her ‘normal’ weight. If I’m still 500, and Jeri is 120, I’d be more than FOUR times her weight. lol

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?