Thursday, June 20, 2002

I was hoping for a bit of a break this weekend.

Not that I’m tired of feeding Ian. Far from it. Knowing how fast he’s gaining has really just inspired me to find new ways to get more in him! But it’s been a while since I did anything with my friends.

Jeri is going to a wedding. She bought a new dress, and didn’t even invite me to help her shop for it! She figured I was busy with Ian, and she was so excited about shopping for a ‘normal size’ cocktail dress, she didn’t want to get me depressed. I hope that was just an oversight on her part, and that weight isn’t becoming an issue with her! THAT would make me depressed. They might be able to do something Friday, so I’m hoping.

I’ve been talking with Jamie a lot lately. I guess her boyfriend is trying to get her a little ‘curvier’, so she wants to talk with me about that. But she’s in Pittsburgh right now, so I can’t very well do anything with her!

Allison is going to Kingston to visit friends.

Rachel is going back to London for the weekend. I’ve thought about doing that. But Lauren and Meg aren’t very enlightened, they still act like they’re in high school!

I’ll see if I can pin anyone down to do something though. Maybe go see a movie or something. I might even convince Ian it’s a good idea, free refills… lol

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?