Friday, June 07, 2002

If you’re going to do something, then do it right, right?

Well, I’ve officially decided that I’m going to fatten Ian up. Why? That’s a good question, and I do know that in my weaker moments, I’d like to be able to look back and find out why.

First, he’s so damned insistent. Part of loving someone is being supportive of them. If he wants to gain weight, then by all means, I’ll help him gain weight.

Secondly, if he’s going to as uncomfortable as I am, then the sooner he knows it, the better. That way if he starts losing weight, it will be easier for me to lose weight.

Third, I’m just curious to see how big he can let himself be!

Fourth, I’ve really come around to the idea of dating someone bigger than me again! I did it lots when I was thin (try finding a 110 lb guy!), but this will be all new. I love new!

Fifth, it’s a challenge. There haven’t been many challenges in my life lately. I think that maybe a problem I had with his weight wasn’t that he was fat, but that it just gave me a cause: to try to keep him slim. Since that didn’t work (I can admit failure), if I can get him to gain a lot of weight really fast, that’s something. Keeping the diet varied, keeping him interested and full.

Seriously, he’s really switched from eating just to eat to honestly eating to gain. I’ve never eaten to gain. Well, maybe a bit, but I mostly ate just ‘cause I liked to. And that’s what Ian’s been doing, just eating what he wanted. This is different, and if I can keep him motivated when he slows down, then all the better to me!

I can’t wait to get his new scale now, I really, really want to see Ian bigger than me!

I know I’ll probably gain weight in the process too, but you know what? I don’t care right now. I can be fat a little longer while I help Ian out with this.

Besides, Ian pointed out I don’t complain as much, and I don’t. I think I’m starting to adapt to being… um… ‘really fat’. Sure, the leg pain is still there, and the whole not fitting in public can be a nuisance. But it’s getting better!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?