Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Okay, I admit it, I’m loving this!
I spent the weekend stuffing Ian silly! It was a lot of food, and this is turning into an expensive hobby, but I had no idea that there was so much satisfaction in seeing another person eat quite so much.

And it wasn’t just lots. I’ve eat lots, Jeri’s eaten lots, Ian’s eaten lots. It was just a vast amount. I make a pancake breakfast, toast, bacon, a huge trip to McDonald’s, chips, cookies, ice cream, a stir fry. And that was just Saturday!

Every once in a while he’d have to stop, he said his stomach hurt it was so full! So, I’d get out the cocoa butter (prevents stretch marks) and massage his stomach for about 10 minutes. That was something else! He stomach was so stuffed it really was almost rock solid. I could see the pleasure/pain on his face as I massaged his tender tummy until he had room to eat again.

Sunday was more of the same, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, turnovers, pasta for lunch, KFC for dinner. Just seeing him there, sitting on the couch, in his robe. Stuffing himself, it was just hot, seeing someone so completely devoted to sensuality. And last night I made up a potato and beef dinner that he just devoured, we had to order pizza for later, during the hockey game.

Tonight I’ll have to do a tonne of grocery shopping, but it’s going to a good place!

I’ve come to view Ian in a new way. He’s my work of art. I always sort of saw myself that way. I wasn’t fat, I was different, I was unique, I was creating a new self. Well, now I’m doing the same with Ian. I want to do some paintings of him, maybe do some pencil sketches. I wish I’d thought of this sooner, like when he was still skinny! I’m really excited about this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?