Monday, June 24, 2002

We had a pretty good weekend.
Friday night I fried up some chicken and potato chips/fries/whatever you want to call them. I made up tonnes, but Ian was a good boy and ate everything put in front of him. I really am enjoying feeding Ian. I had no idea it could be so rewarding, or be so much fun! It’s a challenge keeping him motivated, as I’m sure he’d get bored if I wasn’t varied in what I was feeding him.

So now my challenge is to try to make MORE than he can eat. I just want to see what his raw capacity is. I mean, I’ve had to coax some stuff into him, but it goes. Sometimes he gets so full he just lies back for a bit before we can continue. I love when he does that, his stomach juts so high in the air, and the skin gets all shiny because it’s being stretched tight! A lot of the time when he’s like that I love to massage his stomach. It’s amasing, it’s so hard, from all the food stuffed inside, and yet it’s soft, because of all the fat around his gut. As I massage, the food starts to break down and move along. I can feel as it moves out, his stomach becomes looser, and I can massage it more deeply. By the time I’m done massaging, Ian is back to being a big soft doughboy, ready for whatever I have to feed him.

Just thinking of that overstuffed tummy riding high on the couch is kinda getting me going!

Saturday we did a little shopping to get Ian something to wear out to Limelight. I must officially protest, it took no time to find a selection of stuff for Ian to wear. I can spend days searching for something that is merely not hideous to wear!

Limelight was a lot of fun. We spent most of the time on the couches, I just can’t be on my feet like I used to be able to. Ian’s the same way, of course. What surprised me is how the women were eyeing Ian! I’m used to people looking at me with that ‘how can you even be in public’ look. I get it everywhere, including night clubs. And normally when I’m out with Ian, we get those ‘you deserve each other’ looks. Which is fine, we’re not normal, we’re fat, that comes with the territory. But all the women were looking at Ian like he was Fabio or something!

Now, when we first dated, everyone was always after Ian, especially when I was getting big. He was quite devout in his public affection for me, so it was cool. But, when he was getting fat, *I* didn’t find him attractive, and, to be honest, never expected other women to find him so, I never looked for their reactions. Now that I’m finding Ian sexy again… it must be something, because there were a lot of women looking at him like he could do better, like in the old days when he was thin and I was ‘fat’ (I weighed less than Ian does now!). I like that Ian’s a hot ticket, but how’s that fair!? Maybe once he’s bigger than me it’ll go away, I don’t know. I do like the jealous looks though.

Sunday was another good day. I was just stuffing Ian SILLY. Pancakes, bacon, pizza, Chinese food, chips, cookies. I love days like that! He’s just getting so huge so fast, I love it.

Tonight I’m hoping that Jeri can come over. I really want to see how she’s looking now, I also want to show her what I’ve done with Ian. What can I say? He’s a lot of work, I get to show him off, right? Like a prize pig, lol. Except this pig is also a cute computer geek who I happen to love.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?