Monday, June 03, 2002

Yup, still fat.

As though that could change over a weekend eh?

I feel my biggest when I’m around Jeri these days. Which is funny, of course, since she’s the one who ‘inspired me’ to gain weight. But now she’s getting so trim, she looks fantastic, I’m kinda jealous (I don’t know if you read this or not Jeri, but I’ve told you this).

I think what makes the biggest difference is that her double chin is almost gone! That makes a huge impact on if someone ‘looks fat’ or not. She’s under 200 pounds, don’t remember exactly, but just that subtle reduction in her face makes all the difference.

I still sometimes remember her as her large self. I remember when she was pregnant and *I* was skinny. I just remembering being in awe of how huge she was, and, at some level, still think of her as my ‘huge friend’. So when I realise I’m bigger, well, I just FEEL bigger. Well, I am bigger, but I feel my largest when she’s around.

Not that I sit around and mope or anything. Far from it. I don’t hate feeling huge, sometimes I enjoy it! But I guess it’s just a reminder that I could look like her, but I don’t. Hell, when I last lived with her I was still THINNER than she was, though bigger than she is now.


Ian ordered some scale off the Internet. He got it for like $200, and he says it goes upto 800 pounds. That’ll be nice, I’ll be able to weigh in private when I want to now! I can see how much I weigh naked, lol. I’m sure my clothes are good for 60 or 70 pounds…

What I’d like to do is use the day we get the scale as my jumping off point for slimming down. I dream of the day that I can use Ian’s 350 lbs scale, just to tease him about it! Sure, that’s spiteful, but why not? It’s all in good fun.

Of course, it’ll be a week or so until the scale arrives, so I’ll enjoy myself until then! Maybe surprise Ian with a huge order of Chinese food or something.

Right now, if I had to guess, I’m 455 pounds. Which is 390 naked…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?