Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Didn’t see that coming!

Well, it seems that Ian has eaten his fill. In some ways, I was surprised he lasted this long, but with him lasting this long, I was starting to think he could eat like that forever! I must say, I’m going to kind of miss feeding him all night. Yeah, it’s a lot of work, but it was very satisfying, that we were working together on something like that. Besides, I saw it as a kind of turn about, Ian was very nice to me when we first moved in, this was my first real chance to even the balance.

It really has been quite spectacular, seeing how much Ian can eat in one ‘sitting’. The amount of food I could put in him in a night was truly staggering the last week! Just seeing his appetite increase over the last month has been quite a treat. Of course, the real treat has been seeing how he himself has increased. I know I hated his fat at first, but now that he’s so large, so soft, so at ease with it, it really is pretty sexy. His stomach is bigger ‘round than mind is, I think. It’s kinda funny, how his body stores fat so differently than mine. He’s got the enormous stomach, a large chest. But his legs are still... well not skinny, but they seem too small for him. His arms are smaller than mine, his face has gotten a little rounder, his double chin is actually bigger than mine is. I like the feeling of his double chin.

I’d hoped we’d get to 400 before slowing down the feedings. I’m sure we’ll still hit 400. And, to be honest, I don’t know how much we’re really going to slow down the feedings. His appetite is huge, after all. I’ve trained his body to process an immense amount of food, it’s going to be expecting it. Of course, if he goes through a dry spell, it might slow his metabolism down, then we could get back to some serious gaining.

I do appreciate his need to slow down. I gained weight pretty rapidly myself. Not as quickly as he did, but there were some days I’d wake up, and not know who I was, as though I was stuck in someone else’s body. I STILL get that feeling, and I’m losing weight now! It will take some time for Ian to adjust to his new form. I’m sure the fat will move around a little as it finds its permanent home.

This also gives us more time to do things. I really do like going out with Ian, just to be out in public with him is a greater thrill than I’d ever imagined. I want to take him to all the places he used to like to go, where he’s too big for now. I really wish that *I* were small enough to fit, so he could feel what it was like for me to squeeze in when he didn’t quite understand the impact of being fat was for me. But unless we wait a year to do anything, that’s not going to happen. Maybe I can get Jeri to take him places; she loves to go visit places she used to be too fat for!

We are going to finish out the week of feeding. I already have the food and meal ideas to last until Friday, so we’re going to finish that off. Maybe Saturday we’ll do a proper sendoff. I’m thinking a LOT of ice cream…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?