Thursday, July 04, 2002

It’s already that time again:

What to do for the weekend!?

Hopefully the weather won’t be so oppressive this weekend, but with the garbage strike on in Toronto, is it worth going outside at all? Might just stay here or go north where it’s nicer, but it’ll be crowded with everyone leaving the city.

Maybe I’ll just stay in, fatten Ian up some more. I still can’t believe a) how big he is. b) that I rather enjoy how big his is. Stranger things can happen I suppose. I do like the way that I’m losing weight though. It would certainly make my current workload much easier. It’s also nice that my selection of clothes is going to become larger again.

I hope I don’t start to obsess over my weight loss. It’s kind of sad that Jeri is so focused on her weight. Of course, who am I kidding? I tend to obsess over everything! And I guess Jeri is entitled to do what ever makes her happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?