Friday, July 19, 2002

No solid plans for the weekend yet.

Hopefully I’ll be able to drag Ian somewhere fun. I’m thinking maybe Whiskey’s tonight, the Docks tomorrow. Who knows?

I do want to do some shopping tomorrow. I want to get Ian some new clothes. The ones he has are kind of utilitarian, and since his weight gain is slowing down, maybe some stuff that fits a little better! Besides, it’s good to get out and walking. I need the exercise if I’m going to shed this weight, and Ian needs it so he can get adjusted to his new size.

Besides, it gives us a chance to be out in public. I LOVE being out in public, especially now that Ian has gotten so large. I do dream of me being thin and Ian being like he is, I think that would be a lot of fun! I would like to get those looks ‘you’re so thin, why be with him? What’s he got?’. Ian used to get those looks when he dated me, when he was still in shape.

What else? Ian’s ‘diet’ isn’t really going as smoothly as he thinks. He still eats more than he used to. Sure, not quite as much as when I was stuffing him, but he’s so oblivious to snacks, it’s actually kind of funny!

I think he’ll be in for a bit of a surprise when the next weigh in occurs.

I hope to get together with Jeri and Amanda sometime this weekend. Maybe I’ll hang out at the soccer game with them again, that was kinda fun. Amanda’s got so much energy, it’s no wonder Jeri is in such great shape! I really want to be able to do sports with her, so I need to get my ass in gear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?