Monday, July 22, 2002

We got to go out Friday night, but that was it. The weekend was so hot that just going outside sapped all our energy, we couldn’t head out again Saturday night. Besides, we did some shopping on Saturday, which took up a lot of energy.

Sunday was mostly a lazy day of staying in, doing some household stuff.

Friday we went to Whisky Saigon. I love that club, great music, great atmosphere, and two dance floors makes for variety if you need it. It’s a lot of fun going out on the dance floor with Ian. We’re both huge, bigger than most of the people there! We bump into people a lot, which is kinda funny. They snap around, with an angry look on their faces, but when they see how large we are, they just kinda step back to give us the room we obviously need.

I also notice that a lot of women stare at Ian. And not the stares that I get. I can see something in their eyes, that they’re jealous of me. Until Ian got fat, I never met a fat guy I wanted to date. Maybe there’s something special about Ian that has me under his spell, and I can’t even see it. Oh well. I like having what other women want! Just wait until I slim down, then the jealousy will really kick in!

Saturday we went shopping. I forced Ian to buy some new clothes. A lot of the ones he has just don’t fit right, so I wanted him to have something presentable. We did get loose clothing, but not too loose like some of his other clothes. With the right suit on he looks absolutely FABULOUS. The cuts have to be just right, but when they are… mmmmm. He’s an absolutely commanding presence. He looks huge, but he doesn’t look ‘fat’. Just imposing, strong, striking, determined. It’s hard to explain, but there is nothing I could wear that would give me that air. At least nothing at my size now.

Sunday was just the day in. I did some cleaning, Ian did some snacking. I don’t think he has any idea how much he eats. The funny part is, he kept mentioning how hungry he is. I’ve never seen someone eat so much AND complain they were hungry! Well, maybe Jeri when she was pregnant.

That takes me back. I remember towards the end she was… this huge ball of hormones. She’d walk (waddle) into a room, and the only thing that would cross your mind is how to make sure she’s happy. 9 times out of 10, offering food would placate the beast. She would literally be planted on the couch, eating a bag of cookies and complain she was hungry for pizza. By the time the pizza showed up, the cookies were gone, and she’d cry for chocolate. Once her craving for chocolate was satisfied, she’d beg someone to go to McDonald’s for her. It was usually a good idea to go, otherwise she’d just whine about how HUNGRY she was, and that everyone was so mean to her.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?