Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Wow.

I lost another 4 pounds! I had no idea losing weight would be this easy. Of course, with the heat the last week, that could be 4 pounds of sweat that I’ve lost!

I’m almost under 450 now. I don’t FEEL smaller, but again, it’s just a little bit. Ian says that he can’t see it, and he knows my body better than I do.

Ian, on the other hand is upto 381. I’m amased at how fast he’s gaining weight! Who knew he could get so big so fast. It was only a year ago that he was reaching 280, and becoming noticeably fat.

I still remember the fights we’d get into over that! He wanted me fat, I wanted him fit, but somehow only he got his way. I’m glad this is a fight he won though. I really do like how he’s filling out, and I’m really enjoying being a large part of it. Not many people get to have a living, breathing, eating piece of art to play with.

Ian and I have actually discussed what would happen if he just kept gaining weight, if I’d actually take care of him if he became too large to take care of himself. I don’t know how that would work, where would our money come from? Right now, certainly Ian is the one earning the big $$$, not me! So, it’s kind of academic.

Given that we had the money to do that? I don’t know. Could I be responsible for him 24 hours a day? I think it would get a little tiresome after a while. I think it would be fun for a little bit though! I did rather enjoy the image of Ian being too large to get up from the couch. And the thought of me snuggling up with that much flesh is kind of thrilling. In this vision, I’m a more slender woman, about Jeri’s size, which seems reasonable to me.

I guess Ian would be maybe 700 pounds, and I’m about 200. Still a while from that, but the way things are going, it doesn’t seem THAT far away!

Even now, I think Ian’s stomach is further around than mine is. He’s just not filled in quite as much as I am. I love to see him sit back on the couch, he just takes up so much space. There isn’t room for both of us on the love seat, and even the couch isn’t long from being tight. I’m almost tempted to regain weight, just until it takes just the both of us to completely fill a sofa! But, it looks like I’ll never hit 500 pounds, which is okay by me.

So how much will I lose? I think 300 pounds (getting to 300 that is) would be a reasonable aspiration. I’ll still be twice Jeri’s size (she should be under 150 by then), and I’ll be small enough that pregnancy shouldn’t be TOO bad. Yes, the more I think about it, the more I’m ready to have kids. And to do that, I MUST lose weight. The risks of complications just go too high when you’re overweight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?