Thursday, July 25, 2002

You wanna see someone freak out?

Find a single mom with a three year old who is trying to move!

Poor Jeri, she’s finally moving in with James, they’re renting a townhouse together. So they have to paint, they have to pack, they have to move. All the while, Jeri has to worry about what Amanda’s upto!

Poor Amanda, she hasn’t moved since she was teensy weensy (lol, I was still pretty slender back then). She certainly doesn’t remember it. She thinks packing is a game, that there is a prize in each and every box. While Amanda has fun rifling through a box Jeri is halfway through packing, you can bet Jeri is NOT.

She called me in last night to just keep an eye on Amanda. We did fingerpainting while Jeri kept trying to put too many things into one box. At least Jeri doesn’t expect me to help her move. Chalk up another advantage to being hugely fat!

Of course, Ian is helping James move, so I guess the rule goes only for fat women, or maybe the cutoff is somewhere above 401 pounds. Of course, when you help someone move there is free pizza, that might be what has Ian going at it.

Jeri is scared though. I know how she feels, I was pretty apprehensive about moving in with Ian, and I didn’t even have a daughter to worry about! So many things could go wrong, but at least she’s going for it, because of all the things that could go wrong, the things that could go right are so fantastic she’d be foolish not to try.

Besides, I’ve known James for a couple years, he seems great. Ian’s known him just about forever, and I trust Ian! Of course, I met Ian through James, but hey.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?