Friday, August 30, 2002

Friday Five

I copied the questions from another blog: The World According to Andi
Originally from: http://smattering.org/

1) Favourite Piece of Clothing that I currently Own
Hmmm… it’s the 8X pyjama pants I bought in Buffalo. They’re HUGE, but they’re so comfy, I love to wear them when I’m home.

2) What piece of clothing do I most want to acquire?
Blue jeans! I haven’t worn any in over a year.

3) What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
My old jeans… they’re size 26, but they’re the last pair I’ve ever worn. I refuse to not own jeans!

4) What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
I ordered a bikini online earlier in the summer. I know a lot of people didn’t care for it, but I loved it! Gotta flaunt it, right?

5) What is your biggest fashion accident?
Wearing Green. It offsets my hair, but at this size, it’s just TOO MUCH green.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?