Monday, August 19, 2002

A nice quiet weekend.

We didn’t get up to too much excitement over the weekend. We stayed in, watched a few movies, did some chores that needed doing.

Saturday I looked after Amanda while Jeri played soccer. We did finger painting. We made a whole farmyard of animals, including unicorns, who were the queens of the farm.

Sunday I did a little shopping, I need to round out my wardrobe a little bit. I tried to drag Ian with me, but he was watching racing on TV.

Sunday evening we had BBQ with Ian’s family. That’s always nice, just getting together with family like that. He’s not close with his family, but they’re not strangers either. There’s just a mutual respect, and a knowledge that they’re there if they need it, though the seldom do. In some ways it’s nice that you aren’t expected to do family things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?