Wednesday, August 21, 2002

We did our weekly weigh ins today.

This is the first weekly weigh in where I actually gained more than Ian!

I’m so excited! Well, I’m not, and I am. I think it’s funny that I’ve beaten Ian at his own game. But I’m really close to breaking 450. Again.

Not like it’s a huge difference between 440 and 450, but it’s when I start drifting to 460… 470 that I have to start worrying again. I guess I’m just getting ahead of myself. It’s just a number, it’s not how I feel.

I also took a little solace when Jeri told me that she’s back upto 180. I shouldn’t be happy when friends gain weight, and I’m not. I’m happy that I’m not alone. Of course, 180 isn’t really all that big, but she’s been gaining all month, undoing a lot of hard work she’d done over the last year. I’m still more than twice her size, which still gives me a little chill.

Jeri’s always been my benchmark when it comes to weight. In school I was always thinner than her, and when I started gaining, all I wanted to do was be bigger than her. Once I’d gotten that, I wanted to be twice her size. Now that I have that… not many goals left.

I really do need to shift my goals to include Ian. I know he wants to be bigger than I am. I want him to be bigger than me too. I’d love for him to be twice my size, but I don’t think having him be 900 pounds is exactly what I have in mind. I’d LOVE to be 110 again, I think it would be so cool if Ian was 4 times my weight! (Yeah, he’s got a few pounds to go, but I think he’d love that idea too.) But it’s not something that really sticks in my mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?