Monday, September 30, 2002

Careful what you wish for!

You just may get it!

Not that I’m majorly upset by what’s going on now, but I didn’t realise how much I had settled into my comfy little life.

I’d never thought of myself as someone who would do that, but then who does? And now *poof*, I’m moving, Ian’s moving, new jobs, new cities, new dynamics. Everything is different, and I have my old friend ‘change’ back in my life.

I’m looking forward to it. I love having new frontiers to explore and conquer. But at the same time, this is the first time I’ve had anything to lose.

That’s not true, when I moved in with Ian I had to leave Amanda behind. That was tough, but I knew it was best for both of us (and best for Jeri too).

Of course, I think this is best for Ian and I. But because I think it, is it true? I’ll say yes, because it’s the only answer that’s possible now.

This time I do have more to lose than when I moved out of the apartment. This time I can lose Ian, Jeri and Amanda. I don’t think I will lose them, but I know my relationships with them will fundamentally change. It will be interesting to see how distance affects them. Plus, I’ll be getting new people in my life, so it’s worth it.

Paul isn’t sorry to let me go. He’s always been on me about my weight and how I represent the dealership and blah blah blah. I think the salesmen are going to miss me though, they really like having me around, just because I’m not like them, but at least I get it.

I’ll miss working here a little bit, but not a lot. Paul is a great guy, but he’s a salesman first and foremost.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?