Friday, September 06, 2002

Friday Five

Courtesy of: http://smattering.org/

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?
People who dismiss me based on first impressions.
If I’m going to make the effort to be open minded get to know you, then you should make the effort to get to know me!

2. What irritating habits do you have?
I like to show people up. I crave the attention, and I know it bugs people.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be?
Hey, I’m just making things interesting! You got a problem with it? Be more interesting.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why?
Not a big fan of blood. Not mine, not anyone else’s. Not on TV. Not even the fake stuff they use in movies.

Why? IT’S BLOOD! IT BELONGS ON THE INSIDE, NOT THE OUTSIDE!

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do?
Letting people tell me what to do, what to like, what to avoid.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?