Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Holy crap!

Ian broke 420 pounds today, he’s up to 421. He’s just a machine! I was watching him this morning, and he really is HUGE!

Yeah, I know, I’m 445 (I lost 2 pounds), so I’m still 24 pounds bigger than he is. But the weigh I carry my weight is so different than Ian that he seems much larger than I am.

His stomach is absolutely massive. It wiggles and jiggles as he waddles around getting ready for the day. His legs just keep thickening, it’s funny, I think he’s at least an inch shorter, because he has to stand with his legs spread apart! His whole back is soft and it kind of jiggles too. Fun to watch it squish and roll as he bends over to pick things up. But I just can’t get past that stomach. It’s truly majestic in scope.

I like taking the time to take Ian in, I need to do it more often.

I can’t believe how much he’s been eating either. He’s not ‘trying’ to gain weight, but with work being crazy for him, me probably moving to London (I’ll find out more this weekend), the stress is killing him, and, what does he do when he’s stressed? He eats. I haven’t done a lot of cooking, he grabs fast food, or heats up stuff from the grocery store.

Anyway.

I did lose 2 more pounds. 445 sure doesn’t sound like much, but I’ve been bigger! Jeri tells me she lost 2 pounds too, so I’m keeping up with her! Her body really is dealing with the weight loss well too. Her skin isn’t all loose like it could be. Her boobs are still humungous though. If she lost them too, she might be like 170 or even 160 something. It’s okay, I like the way she looks with ‘em. Besides, with soccer season done, she doesn’t need to worry about them any more.

The job in London seems like a done deal. I’m going to go and have a face to face tomorrow, and they we’ll know more on the weekend.

I’m excited about finally getting this chance. (Okay, I’ve had similar chances, and blown them, but I’m more mature now.) I’ve been talking with Ian, we’re pretty sure this is THE way to go. Some time apart, exploring ourselves will do both of us, therefore us, a world of good.

Can’t wait to see what the next chapter brings!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?