Monday, September 23, 2002

Okay, it’s been a while.

Why?

Been too busy to type out my thoughts.

Or maybe I just didn’t want a record of the last few weeks.

Who knows.

Who cares?
I hope you do!

What’s happened?

1) Ian’s company is undergoing changes. He doesn’t know what’s up, it’s stressing him
2) Amanda had pneumonia and had to go to the hospital. She was on IV and under observation for a couple days, but she’s all fine now. It was rough having her in there though!
3) I’m trying to find a new way to reinvent myself. I’ve been applying for jobs, and I think I might have found one, working at a gallery in London.

With Ian’s stress, he’s been pretty short tempered. He’s listless, and he’s hungry! He eats a lot right now (and that’s saying something!), but he doesn’t have the patience to let me cook for him. He’s just eating junk. I think it’s getting better, but he might end up moving to Nashville!

Which is fair, since I’m seriously considering moving to London.

If we do that, we’re going to try the long distance relationship for a while. It may turn out that we’re unhappy apart, in which case one of us will move. It may turn out that we’ve both found good career paths, in which case we may be more satisfied as individuals, which is something I think we’re both missing right now.

It’s a lot to digest, and that’s why I haven’t been posting much.

I’ll put more up!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?