Wednesday, October 09, 2002

And now we’re back to 450.
Not that I mind, Ian and I are enjoying our remaining time. I’m cooking a lot, we’re eating treats, we’re enjoying each other’s abundance of flesh. I love it! I’m going to miss it, so I’m getting as much as I can when I can.

I look back at when we moved in, how much smaller Ian was, how I was against him gaining weight, and then my realisation that I in fact did enjoy having ‘fat Ian’ around!

In some ways it will be nice to have a break from Ian. I love him very much, but I know that the staleness in our relationship is really dragging me down. I also know that I’ll lose weight without him around.

But I will miss cooking for him, watching him eat dinner, feeding him an ice cream sundae, massaging his stomach when he’s eaten too much. There’s something comforting about snuggling up with someone Ian’s size. Nothing can replace the feeling of our soft flesh pressing together. I’ll miss that too.

I don’t know if Ian will continue to gain without me. He can cook, he’s very good at it, but he hasn’t done a lot of it in a while, since I love it so much more than he does. I do know that I’ll be losing weight. It will be a bit of a surprise to see how we change in our time apart. I’m really looking forward to that. Nothing like a little time apart to build anticipation, to, as they say ‘make the heart grow fonder.

Today is probably my last official weigh in. Ian will keep the scale. I’m sure that while he’s in Toronto, and I come ‘home’ that I’ll still get to weigh in, but once he’s in Nashville, that’ll be it unless I go visit him.

Official:
Me: 450 pounds
Ian: 425 pounds

875, not bad, almost ½ a tonne.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?