Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Damn Burger King!

Damn him and his Value Menu!

I didn’t know what to do last night. I had some pasta for dinner. Nothing fancy, just a canned sauce with some ground beef over spaghetti. I’m not used to cooking for one, so there were leftovers for the first time since… well… I don’t know.

Later I was watching TV (is it just me, or all the ‘new’ shows identical to all the ‘old’ shows? I mean they didn’t even bother coming up with a clever title for CSI: Miami.), and of course being inundated by commercials for, yeah, you guessed it the new ‘BK Value Menu’.

So I headed out to check it out, I got a potato, bacon cheeseburger, fries, chocolate shake and 4 chicken tenders. I guess someone needs to account for Ian’s calories when he’s not around eh?

On top of that I had some candy corns to snack on during the evening. I love those, don’t have ‘em often, but I like to get a big bag from the bulk bins every once in a while.

So, I guess I missed Ian last night.

I’m still excited about moving to London, even if there’s going to be more of me to move, lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?