Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Ian’s back from Nashville.
He says he had a great time down there, and that he is looking forward to working down there. It’s just a matter of seeing how things sort themselves out. There’s several issues to be resolved, and I don’t understand one of them!

It’s less than a week before I move to London. I’m really excited about the new job, and getting to know Amy again! I’m sad to be leaving Ian and Jeri and Amanda though. I’ll visit a lot, especially since I’ll be moving my stuff to London a bit at a time, rather than all at once. I still have stuff in storage that I haven’t needed since moving in with Ian. Once I get a place in London I’ll get that.

In some ways, it’s kind of nice to be moving away from Ian for a bit. When I’m around him I just eat so much. Now I know how Jeri must’ve felt right before I moved in with Ian! I can’t wait to be in London so I can start dropping a few pounds.

Of course, until then, Ian are enjoying our time together how we know best… eating. Last night I made a huge fried rice dish. We also had chips and sundaes. HUGE sundaes. I love those. I’m going to miss eating with Ian, but I’m not going to miss the pounds.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?