Friday, October 25, 2002

It’s party time!

I’m going to a Hallowe’en party tonight with Amy and some of her friends. Tomorrow night Michelle is holding one, so I’ll be going to that too. Most of our artists are going to be there, so I’ll get to meet some more of them!

One problem, I haven’t had a chance to put together a Hallowe’en costume this year! Last year I didn’t get dressed up, the year before I dressed as a witch, but there’s no way that costume’d fit me now! I wonder if I even brought it to London?

It’ll be cool though, to meet more people here in London, and it’s been a while since I went to a party like this. And a long time since I went to a party without Ian!

I’ll figure something out. Maybe a belly dancer?

Yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?