Thursday, November 28, 2002

Not too much going on this week.

Been pretty much a homebody.

Ian’s in Nashville, he’s going out a lot, so I’ve only talked to him once since he got down there. He really likes it, and will bring me down once before he decides to move there. If he does move there, I don’t know how often I’ll see him. I do know that I want to stay in my current job for a while. Amy did a great job getting it for me, I’d hate to leave her holding the bag by giving it up right away. Plus the experience is great for me.

Amy and I have been talking a bit. We’ve also been watching movies. She’s got a huge DVD collection, so there’s something to suit any mood. We watched Gladiator this week. I love that movie (not just ‘cause Rusell Crowe is in it… though that doesn’t hurt!).

It’s funny how you change after high school. I remember then thinking that’s how I’d always be, how Jeri would always be, Amy, everyone. Well, Jeri kind of is, but she never went to university. But Amy and I were both changes by going to University. You make new friends, learn new perspectives. Amy’s not the same girl I hang out with in grade 13, and yet we’re good friends! It’s fun seeing how she’s changed, how she sees how I’ve changed, and talking about other people.

I think I’ll go out with her and some friends this weekend. No idea what we’ll do, but it should be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?