Friday, November 22, 2002

This weekend I’m going back home again.

Ian will be in Nashville again next week, not that I’ll miss him much since I’ll be in London!

Speaking of Ian, the poor guy has lost another 2 pounds. I guess without my good cooking, he’s just not interested in eating!

I must admit, now that I can’t weigh myself whenever I want, I find myself dying to know what I weigh. Maybe I’ll find somewhere around here I can haul my fat ass onto a scale. I have a sneaking suspicion I’ve been gaining weight. Ack, I might have broken 460 pounds! Well, at least I know Ian will love that.

I think Amy’s gaining weight too. I’m making dinner for both of us, and, well, I’m used to cooking for Ian and me. Even though I’m not making as much, I think it’s still a lot. Not to mention at work I’m always snacking, and there’s an internet café that has some great stuff where I like to go.

Amy talked with Jeri about losing weight. And she’s the girl to talk to! 166 pounds, way to go Jerica! She was almost 400 pounds not so long ago! Wow, I’m almost 300 pounds heavier than she is… never ever ever thought that would happen.

I went on a ‘date’ with a guy I met at the gallery. It wasn’t like a romantic date, just, you know, people going out, having coffee, talking. His name is Alan, he’s pretty cool. We talked about art, we talked about my weight. He found it very fascinating that I was unabashedly fat. You don’t run into many of us, so he wanted to know my ‘fat history’, which, you know, I love to tell people! He’s pretty cute. Not fit, but not really fat either. I think he said he was about 200 pounds.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?