Thursday, December 05, 2002

Looks like I’m not going to Toronto today.

I’m working.

I don’t mind. One of the artists is coming in today, so I’ll get to meet and talk with her for a bit. I love doing that! It feels kinda cool to sell the work of someone you know. I thought I might be jealous, that they can sell their art and I can’t. But I’m not. I think I’m better at this part than the actual painting.

Once I get my own place maybe I’ll start painting again, but I don’t miss it as much as I thought I would. I haven’t even unpacked any painting stuff. Sure, I’ve been doing some charcoal sketching, (Amy’s not impressed to be my model! I wonder what she’d say if I asked to sketch her nude?) so that fills any artistic needs I have for now.

Maybe I’ll find something to inspire me today.

Or tomorrow.

Or the third Thursday of March 2006.

Who knows?

That’s what makes things fun!

I do wish I could have met this girl Kira. From how Ian talks about her she loves fat. Not fat people, just the fat itself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?