Monday, December 16, 2002

Saturday I went out

... with Michelle and a couple of the artists whose stuff we sell: David and James. We went to a dance club, but for the life of me I don’t remember what it was called.

Been a while since I went out for a night of dancing. Still feeling it today, but I don’t care, I had a good time dancing away! I love getting dressed up for clubbing. Not that I have a huge selection of clothes to wear (which is ironic, since it is a selection of huge clothes!) I wore a shirt that didn’t cover my stomach, and a skirt which is supposed to go down to my knees… but doesn’t. I had to wear stockings; I wish I could find some boots to go up to my thighs, but alas, I prefer cuisine to fashion.

I got both James and David to dance with me, but I don’t think James enjoyed dancing with me. Probably ‘cause he’s on the prowl. David really liked it though! Ian’s not a big dancer, so it was fun being with someone who does appreciate it. David’s not the best, but he had fun, that’s what counts.

I actually had a lot of fun with David, might see if he wants to go dancing again sometime.

Sunday Amy and I just hung out at the apartment. I was too tired to go anywhere, and she’s got her Christmas shopping done. We watched a couple movies on DVD, nothing too exciting. I made a chicken pasta for dinner… again, nothing too exciting. Amy’s given up her diet, she’ll start again in the new year.

So I got a couple weeks to fatten her up, lol.

I don’t set New Year’s resolutions. If something is worth changing, it’s worth changing right away. But people always eat so much over Christmas that it’s really easy to resolve to eat less… it’s almost impossible not to! I can’t wait to make a Christmas dinner for Ian!

Jeri says she’s having a little too much holiday cheer. She’ll still probably look thinner than I remember, because I keep seeing Amy and Jeri as the same body type, even though I know that Amy is almost 20 pounds heavier.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?