Thursday, December 12, 2002

What to say?

Not much going on.

Did a tonne of shopping on Sunday.
My feet STILL hurt!

Amy commented on how busy the mall was, but it was practically barren compared to the Eaton Centre or Yorkdale… so I was fine with the crowds. The malls here are pretty good, but obviously can’t compare to Yorkdale or the Eaton Centre. One called Masonville is especially nice.

Last night we went out with some of Amy’s friends. Just talked at a pub downtown, nothing fancy. All of Amy’s friends are tiny though! I can see why she worries about her weight. Even their boyfriends weighed less than Amy! Oh well.

Ian and I still need to work out the Christmas schedule. I think I’ll be in Toronto from the 24th to the 27th, but these things are minute to minute really. I will be in Toronto on the 24th for dinner with my family and the 25th with Ian’s family for sure! I’m not sure where I’ll be on the morning of the 25th. I’d like to be with Jeri and Amanda, but they’re at Jeri’s parents’. Oh well.

That’s the second time I said ‘oh well’. I guess I’m facing some disappointment here! I thought London was supposed to make life more exciting. Maybe I miss Ian more than I thought. Or maybe it’s Jeri and Amanda. Or Toronto. Or something. Maybe I need more sugar, lol.

Tonight I’ll have a big dinner, wonder if that’ll help out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?