Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Charlotte on the Balance

Things that suck about my life:
1. My fiancé lives in another city
2. I don’t make nearly as much money as I’d like
3. I’m a little overweight
4. I’m never satisfied with what I’ve created
5. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. More to the point, I don’t know how I’m going to accomplish the rest of my life

Things that are great about my life:
1. I’m engaged to the greatest guy ever
2. My fiancé makes a comfortable living
3. I have a nice car (Ford Focus ZX3)
4. I can always find new creative outlets
5. I’ve lived my life in a few different lifestyles, I know how to keep an open mind
6. I get to work with some really cool people

Woohoo, more good than bad.

Gotta like that!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?