Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Dream a little dream.

I had a bit of a weird dream last night.

Like I was in some sort of B horror movie. I don’t watch a lot of them, couldn’t even name the last one I saw. Hmm, I don’t even know if Amy has any. Anyway.

I was lying on a raft in a pool, getting a tan. By the way, I was really really skinny and wearing a polka dotted bikini.

Then a bunch of ants came over the hills around the pool and started drowning in the pool.

I don’t really remember anything else… just that I was skinny, and the ants didn’t seem all that bright. Of course, real ants aren’t very bright anyway. But the real me isn’t skinny either.

Alas.

Ian says he still doesn’t have his appetite back.

I’m actually doing pretty good myself. I’m hungry, sure, but not giving in. I made a ginger pork stirfry last night, pretty good.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?