Monday, January 20, 2003

Every day, once a week… whatever… ;)

So what did I do this weekend?

Well, I put in some hours at the gallery. Not much shopping going on right now, but that’s okay, gives me time to twirl my hair.

I’m still sticking with my low fat eating. I’m not sure if I’m surprised or not. I’ve only been a ‘bad’ eater for a few years, so my body remembers living on rabbit food for my teens. And I’m motivated, and once I get motivated, more often than not I get what I want.

I guess I’m surprised that I AM motivated. This is the third or fourth time I’ve tried to drop a few (hundred) pounds, I guess I mean it this time.

Should’ve gotten engaged a while ago eh?

Amy’s the one who’s cracking. She ordered pizza while I was working Saturday. Silly girl! Of course she knows as well as anyone that a lifestyle change is different for different people. But if she keeps it up, I’ll be skinnier than her by summer. I think she’d hate that.

Ian says he’s doing better now, but his appetite just isn’t back yet. That’s distressing, he could waste away to being ‘clinically obese’ from his current ‘morbidly obese’ status! I miss him a lot, we’ll have to find out next time we can get together.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?