Friday, January 24, 2003

The Friday Five

This is fun, when I remember about it. Check out the official webpage of the Friday Five!

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?

You know, over the years I’ve had a lot of self perception issues. What I dislike most about my body is that it doesn’t spontaneously bend to my will. I’ve been very happy with my body when it was thin. I’ve been very happy with my body when it was fat. Right now it’s a little too fat, but I’m working on it.

2. What are two things you love about your body?

My body is an expression of who I am. I know lots of people hate being judged by how they look, but since it’s true, why not embrace it?

Thus, the two things I love about my body:
i. I can shape it how I want.
ii. I can wear what I want to show the world what I want them to see

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?

i. Huge ass kitchen with everything
ii. Huge ass painting studio with southern exposure, and lots of storage space to hide my works until I’m ready to show them
iii. Huge ass Ian should be in it.


4. What are four books you want to read this year?

No idea. I don’t plan my reading ahead.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?

i. I graduated from university
ii. I’ve explored every thought I’ve had about how to live my life
iii. I got work at an art gallery that lasted more than a month
iv. I’ve kept on my diet for a few weeks, but I don’t see myself not doing so
v. I’ve never hit someone in a fit of rage



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?