Monday, January 13, 2003

I used to live an interesting life.

When I was younger, at school, just looking to have fun, find thrills, whatever.

I guess I’ve grown up somewhat. I got to play mommy to Amanda for a little while. I’m engaged to a great, down to earth guy. I don’t need to do crazy stuff to be happy any more.

As such, my diary isn’t nearly as exciting as I’d envisioned. Of course, when I was all that exciting, why would I have stopped to write it down? I wouldn’t so… what’s the point? There isnt’ one.

Yes there is. I read other people’s online diaries. They post frequently, and I get upset when they don’t’ post each and every day. And yet, if I don’t post each and every day, how can I expect any one else to post each and every day?

So, just so I’m allowed to get angry at people, I’m going to try to post something each and every day. I don’t know what I’ll post. If I’ll put up my menu (as some weight loss sites do). I might put up amusing stories I find in my journeys through the web.

Or maybe I’ll just complain about the world being so dull, even though I’m starting to understand why.

I love you all. Yes, even you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?