Friday, January 03, 2003

Now that’s a birthday!

Ian proposed to me!

I said Yes!

He got me a very nice diamond ring, of course.

We don’t have plans to get married, but we do plan to marry each other when we do.

We talked a lot about where we’re going, and we concluded that we’re actually pretty happy where we are right now, so we’ll give it some time. I don’t think we’ll be married this year, and probably not even next year, but we’ll see how things are in time, especially with Ian’s job situation in flux.

We ALSO decided that we do want to have kids. That means that I have to drop a tonne of weight. Of course if I can’t we can adopt, but we’d both rather have our own kids, so I guess I’m officially on a diet. (Won’t Amy be happy? lol)

As for my birthday day… Ian and I have had a goal where he would outweigh me by sometime. Of course sometime keeps coming, and I’m still bigger than he is. It’s not any problem on his part, I’m just not losing the weight very quickly. The last blown one was for him to outweigh me by 2003. Well, I’ve still got 15 or so pounds on him. Not very much… but still.

So, for my birthday I got to pamper Ian. I know, traditionally it goes the other way, but damnit it was my birthday, and if I want to spend my birthday fattening my fiancé, then that’s how I’m going to spend my birthday!

We started out with waffles. I don’t have a waffle iron, so it was just eggos from the freezer. They were ‘plain’ eggos, but we put butter, syrup, jam, chocolate sauce on them. After the eggos were gone I made Ian an omelette with 6 eggs. That was harder than I thought, but it went pretty well. Ian was drinking cream, instead of milk or juice. Of course that’s normal for him these days!

After breakfast I massaged his stomach while we relaxed, we watched ‘Monsters Inc.’ on DVD. Even relaxing he managed to eat a package of liquorice allsorts. I love cuddling up with Ian, and I’m surprised how much I enjoy rubbing his fat! I’d rather massage his tummy than he massage mine. Who knew?

For lunch we ordered pizza. Ian normally does a large pizza on his own, but he managed to do one and a half today! I made milshakes to drink with the pizza.

We watched Toy Story 2 while that settled. Of course we had popcorn and a bag of chips.

Dinner was another piece de resistance. Amy joined us and we had $120 worth of Chinese food between the three of us! She may not enjoy being fat, but after a dinner like that, she knows what we’re getting out of it.

For dessert I made sundaes for all three of us. Huge honkin’ sundaes with all kinds of goodies on top.

I love days where I can spoil Ian, especially when it’s my day!

I love even more days where I can spoil my fiancé!

I love that word!

I love Ian.

I love life!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?