Thursday, January 23, 2003

Okay, I’ve officially had it with winter.

I remember in high school I HATED winter! You work hard to keep a nice, trim body, who wants to bundle up under coats, sweaters and hats? That’s right, when you look good, winter sucks.

As such, I loved summer, hated winter.

Well, as is wont to happen as I gained a couple of pounds, the insulating effects of fat kicked in and suddenly summer was just too hot. Who needs all that sweating? And there just aren’t enough good fat summer clothes to look good in!

Not that I developed a love for winter mind you. I just hate summers more these days. I guess spring and fall are where it’s at. Actually, they always were: spring has all the fantastic blossoms, new growth, you can see greens popping up everywhere; and fall has the cascade of golds, reds, and ambers that can take your breath away.

But that’s for another diary entry.

I’m talking about fucking cold: wind, snow, ice.

As a fat chick I hate the winter because of the ice! I just don’t have the balance I had in my slender days, and ice is always a deathtrap now. This morning I fell on my ass, where the one advantage is the padding. But I got snow all up my skirt, it was miserable!

Oh well.

Life goes on, right?

I feel better now.

No I don’t, but it seemed like something to write.

Now I feel better.

But only a little.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?