Monday, January 27, 2003

Okay, so I didn’t post anything over the weekend

But I’ve got a good excuse!

I took Saturday off and went to visit Ian back home.

First things first, I got to weigh myself for the first time in exactly one month (since Christmas, when I weighed 456 pounds). I am the proud owner of a 451 pound body. Not the skinniest I’ve ever been, but it’s a start. Once I get full swing into my diet I’m sure I’ll be losing 8 pounds a month!

Secondly, poor Ian! He’s wasting away at an alarming rate. We weighed him Saturday morning, he was 427 pounds! Not long ago he was a whopping 445, he’d have been bigger than me if he’d kept it up. But alas, I’m still the fat one.

But all is not lost! With his fiancée there to bring hope to the hopeless, Ian came back to his fat boy ways. I stuffed him like, well, I’ve stuffed him more before, but certainly he ate more than he has for the last few weeks.

For breakfast he had blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. Plus bacon eggs and sausage. He washed it down with a tonne of orange juice and some cream. I love it when he drinks cream!

As that settled I made a beans and greens soup for him for lunch. It’s got bacon in it, and you can slather it with cheese. Not the most fattening thing you’ll ever have, but on the other hand Ian ate a tonne of it.

With lunch settling I gave Ian one of trademark tummy rubs. He loves them, and I love them! I could feel the weight loss in him, his fat was ‘flabbier’ than normal, if that makes any sense. I guess his skin hadn’t quite caught up with his weight. He drank milk while things settled, he was really really thirsty all weekend, but I suppose he’s still dehydrated from his flu, which means the weight will pile back on as his body rehydrates!

In the afternoon he had a snack of a dozen buttertarts. And these were good ones. I’ve never tried making them myself, but they don’t look that hard. They came from Ian’s family, I think they’re onto our eating habits these days, lol.

In the evening I decided it was time for a break and we just ordered pizza. Ian polished of an XL pizza, and I was still hungry after my medium… we watched the hockey game with popcorn, chips and finally ice cream sundaes.

At night we’d gotten Ian upto 431. Of course… I’d inadvertently gotten upto 453. Oops.

The next morning he’d wasted back to 429. Gotta love being obsessed with the scale eh?

Any way, I just heated up a box of Eggos for breakfast. I think they were cinnamon flavoured. I also finished up the bacon for Ian, and made some toast with cream cheese. We were out of cream by then, but I made up a new jug of OJ for Ian to drink. For lunch I cooked up a half dozen grilled cheese sandwiches. We put ham in the middle of them, very nice that way! I also made some fries for Ian in the oven.

I had to get home, so alas I didn’t get to do dinner with Ian. But he was upto 432 when I left. Not bad eh?

So, that was my weekend. I feel it was time VERY well spent with my fiancé. I felt so awful not being able to take care of him when he needed it, yet I know it was very special for me to help get the big guy back on track to his goal of gaining to 500 pounds! Yeah, I put off my chances of seeing 300 any time soon, but it was totally worth it!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?