Wednesday, January 22, 2003

skinny girls get fat

Huh.

I was checking my referral logs. (Again, Andi, thanks!) I got a hit from a Google Search ‘skinny girls get fat'.

Well, that certainly describes me, doesn’t it?!

Too bad whoever that was didn’t leave a message!

Can’t wait for the Google Search ‘fat girls get skinny’ to work on my website too!

Too bad Jeri doesn’t have a website, she could get those hits too.

I wonder if Amy’s log has any skinny girls get fat hits? Not that she’s really fat or anything. But Google doesn’t know, does it?

I should get Ian to install this sort of thing on his site, see if he gets ‘fat guys get fatter’ or some such on his website!

Speaking of Ian, he’s lost a tonne of weight, he’s lost 16 pounds in two weeks! He’s miserable about it, of course. He’d rather I lose the weight not him. On the plus side, since it’s a lot of water weight (you know from vomiting), he’s going to regain like crazy once he finally does get his appetite back!

I might pop back for a quick visit sometime this week. He needs some lovin’. Hell, *I* need some lovin’ damnit! What’s the point of being engaged if I can’t have sex three times a day!?

Besides, I want to get onto his scale and see how much weight I’ve lost *grin*.


Oh, I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt Ian was a big muscle guy, like HUGE, Arnold Schwarz-whatever big. But he wasn’t very nice at all! He would hit people just for fun, including me! I hope it’s not a dream of things to come. I don’t remember how I looked in the dream, so I must’ve looked ‘normal’.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?