Thursday, January 09, 2003

Wow.

Ian’s upto 445 pounds now. Assuming I’ve lost 1 pound since New Year’s, that means he’s only 10 pounds less than I am. Won’t be long before I get to call him fatty!

That’s also more than twice the size he was when we met. Of course, I’m pretty close to twice my size of then too. But when we got together we knew I’d be gaining weight, but there was no plan for Ian to gain any weight, much less 220+ pounds.

I still remember when he was about 280 pounds. I really didn’t like the idea of him getting any bigger, and was trying to get him to lose weight. But he was stubborn and rapidly gained another 40 pounds, against my wishes. I’m so glad he did. I had no idea how his transformation would make me so happy. Looking back, I’m not sure how I could have felt that… I know how happy I’ve been with my weight, so why not the same for Ian?

Now I’m looking forward to losing my weight while Ian remains large, or grows larger! I would LOVE to be 120 pounds tomorrow, just to see how it feels to snuggle up with Ian as he is now without my own body getting in the way. C’est la vie.

He was talking with a friend last night, discussing his weight, what goals he has. He mentioned the possibility that when I got down to 200 pounds he might have reached 600, and he’d be three times my size! I’ve never even dreamt of dating a guy three times my size, but damn if that doesn’t sound like something fun! If I get down to 140, then Ian already would be three times my size.

Very exciting times I think! Once you get engaged, your mind just fills with infinite possibilities. I know, I thought my head was full of them before, but now… it’s different, there are more infinite ideas.

I was talking with Jeri yesterday, getting diet and exercise tips. She didn’t exercise much until she got under 300 pounds, so she doesn’t have much in the way of suggestions for me now. But it seems walking is a good one, so I’ll find a good place to go for walks. London has a lot of malls, and they’re not too crowded, so we’ll see. They have one downtown that is practically empty, even though it has a library and movie theatre in it. The stores carry a lot of crap though.

Of course, maybe I shouldn’t be getting diet tips from Jeri, she seems to be ballooning a bit herself. Of course she was always bad about getting fat over the winter.

I’ll be doing some low fat pasta tonight, the recipe looks pretty good, it’s as much effort as a ‘fat’ sauce… I’m not sure if I was expecting low fat cooking to be more or less work. I just know I wasn’t expecting it to the same work. I guess that makes sense, same process, different ingredients.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?