Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Yay me!

I feel very excited to be starting an honest lifestyle change.

I always love a chance to reinvent myself!

I’ve been thin.
I’ve been a glutton.
I’ve been fat.

Now it’s time to see what it feels like to be someone who loses weight! I’m not going on any crazy fad diet or anything. I’ll be making meals with lower fat, trying to limit carbs, and generally, eating well, but not excessively.

I know that I’m used to eating lots. I don’t even notice it unless someone points it out. I’ll probably get hungry sometimes. I’ll probably find myself visiting McDonald’s to satisfy my cravings.

But that’s okay. I didn’t get fat overnight, I won’t get thin over night.

Do I have goals? Sure.
My immediate goal is to be thinner than Ian. That’s no biggie. I could stay the same and that will be solved in a few months!
I would like to get to 300 pounds, and then I’ll reevaluate.

A dream goal I have is to get to 120 pounds. I think it would be something cool to get married at 120 lbs, because, let’s be honest, all the best wedding dresses are for skinny girls!

I would like to be under 200 pounds when I become pregnant. It’s just a health issue, for both me and the baby. Who knows, maybe once I’m pregnant I’ll balloon like Jeri did? She had fun with it, why can’t I?

If I had to set a goal in stone: I would like to be 300 pounds for next year. Of course, losing 150 pounds in a year isn’t possible. So… um…
Well I guess 400 pounds by New Years is feasible, but quite wimpy.
So lets say I’ll be 350 pounds come next New Years. And 250 the New Years after that.

Woohoo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?