Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I guess I should mention that Ian is in Nashville again this week.

I guess with the current world situation all plans have been bumped back, and may be re-evaluated. I understand that a company has to be responsible to the bottom line, but when the place where Ian is going to live is in doubt… it makes it hard to make long range planning!

On the other hand, it’s not such a big deal, as it means we can put off our long range planning, lol. I’m not in a hurry to get the wedding underway. I’d like to be as trim as possible for it. Why? I’m not sure, but when I was a little girl I never pictured my wedding would feature a bride who weighed hundreds of pounds.

Not to say I wouldn’t get married if I was this weight, or 500 or 1000 pounds.

With Ian out of town I don’t know what his weight is, so I can’t log it. I don’t know my weight, but that’s okay.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?