Monday, March 24, 2003

Okay, I haven't felt like updating.

It's not like tonnes is going on in my life right now. Ian is always busy, and if he's not, then it's me who's busy. So I'm in a bit of a rut.

I've settled into my 'new' lifestyle. I'm going for walks, eating better food, and reasonable portions.

I think the whole War thing is getting me down. I'm for the war, but a lot of people are against it. It is tiring trying to figure out why people are against it (by all means, if you¡¦re against the war, make a comment, or else I'll believe all my readers are anti-Saddam)

Maybe some nicer weather will cheer me up :-)

Or maybe seeing Ian again will help!

He says he's upto 444, that's only one pound from his all time high! Also, that's within striking distance of 450, I can't wait to help him past that target!

I'm also kind of curious how much weight I'm losing. It's been a while since I got on a scale. I think I'm down, but who knows?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?