Friday, March 28, 2003

Okay, I’m officially sick of...

... Gulf War 2/Attack on Iraq/The Revenge of Bush or whatever history is going to call this current brouhaha.

Actually, I’m sick of the coverage. Everyone and his brother on TV has an opinion, and they’re all contradicting each other. No one knows the whole story, and I don’t care right now.

So onto other things!

Ian’s upto 446 pounds. Holy crap did that boy get fat fast! I haven’t seen him in a few weeks, but he’ll be visiting us this weekend. Woohoo! I’ve already gotten the food ready, he’s not going to know WHAT hit him! (That’s a lot of exclamation points!)

Hopefully it will be nice out this weekend, though I’m not sure what we’d do outside. Maybe go for a walk, but it’s still kind of slushy out. I guess we’ll play it by ear.

Hmm, I guess that’s it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?