Friday, March 07, 2003

This is for Snackie
My first All Request Blog Entry!

Ian’s weight gain eh?
Alrighty :-)

First off, his weight gain was accidental. He was encouraging me to gain weight, which meant I was eating very well, lots of snacks, lots of treats. Well, with my meals being so big, and snacks being readily available, it was impossible for Ian not to partake himself! He gained about 40 pounds without even noticing! Once he did realise what had happened, he decided to go for it, what’s food for the goose is good for the gander, right?

At first I was opposed to the idea… I’d never dated a big guy before, and certainly had never intended for Ian to gain weight. I wanted him back to the way he was. It became a battle of wills which, fortunately, he won!

It took sometime getting used to the idea of a fat, and gaining, Ian. But once I did, I embraced it! It was something we could share, I could cook my food, pamper him, as he had done for me. It’s only fair.

It became a challenge to create meals that would fill him up just a little more each time, making sure he never got bored, and always wanted that little bit more. I also enjoyed watching his body change, and, it’s always nice when someone you love is very happy, which Ian was!

Reactions of Family/Friends
I was the first big girl Ian ever dated. Up until me, he’d always dated slim women, in fact his previous girlfriend was a fitness fanatic, and she kept Ian pretty trim! So, it was a shock for his family and friends to get used to me (being about 300 pounds at the time). They were all very polite about it, and never said anything to me to my face. I know they stared, I’m sure they said things to Ian behind my back. But I never really cared about that, so… I don’t know what was said.

As I was gaining weight none of Ian’s friends ever said anything. Of course, they may not have noticed, just wondering if they’d mis-rembered how big I really was. I know my own friends would do that: “Gees Char… I didn’t realise you were quite so large.” “that’s okay, last time you saw me I wasn’t this large!”

So, by the time Ian was gaining weight, his family and friends were already used to me being pretty big. It wasn’t until Ian was over 300 pounds that his brother mentioned something, but it wasn’t a big deal. And once you’re past 300 pounds, there’s really not much to say!

People have a lot of decorum, at least our family and friends do. No one knows how to politely say ‘holey shit you’re fat’! Works fine with me.

A more interesting observation is how strangers deal with us! Whenever we go to a restaurant together, all eyes are on us, of course. People are always curious to see what we’re eating… and we’re usually eating a lot! (I guess we reinforce the old negative stereo types… sorry about that!)

Cost of food
One thing that happened when I moved in with Ian is money became less of an issue. Ian does very well with his job. He has good savings, and was never one to spend money on extraneous things. So… while we do spend a lot of money on food, it’s well within our budget, and not really a problem. I try to do a lot of cooking from scratch, or with semi-prepared ingredients. I’ve found the ingredients I like, at the right places, sometimes only the most expensive will do, other times.

Our grocery bills add up to maybe $200.00 a week. It’s tough to tell because we don’t keep a close tab. And some weeks cost more than others, buying huge bags of rice and flour, for example, aren’t always done. Similarly, it’s not like we have steak every night either! (Steak is a good treat, but too heavy for serious weight gain!)

When we eat out our bills can approach $100 dollars, and a night of pizza can run $50 if we’re feeling gluttonous.

Sex with a Fat man.
Ian is the first fat guy I’ve ever dated.
I’m the first fat girl Ian has ever dated.
Ian is the first guy I dated since becoming a fat girl!

So, there was a bit of a discovery as to what works and what doesn’t.
Obviously we have to be little more selective about positions. We can’t do it on the kitchen table! With our size now, standing isn’t really an option. I kind of miss that.

In bed we still play a lot. As a matter of fact, with so much real estate to explore, foreplay is much better now than it ever was! A simple back massage streches out as fat is kneaded, and tight muscles lie buried under roles.

Having your stomach rubbed, especially when it’s full is just incredible. I wish I’d always been fat, because of all the years I had to go without this sensation! I think stretched skin is very sensitive. It takes deft hands to do it right, but god if Ian doesn’t have those hands! I think now that he’s as big as I am, he understands a little more what I like and why, indeed I know exactly what he needs!

Of course food does play a part in sex. Not that sex revolves around food, or that it’s always part, but some nights a box of chocolate is key to foreplay, and of course chocolate sauce was meant for some fun encounters!



Okay, I had a lot of fun writing this!
Andi, I'll get to yours... I'm not sure what I can write about eating peas with a knife, I've honestly never tried that, but I'm VERY intrigued. Everything tastes good with honey!

I'll be doing more request blogs when I have nothing to write about, so keep the ideas coming. Nothing's too odd!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?