Monday, March 17, 2003

What a fabulous weekend!

Amy and I went for a walk around the neighbourhood yesterday. Everyone was out, kids playing, guys washing their cars, even saw a few bikers go by on their hogs! No truer sign of spring than the motorcycles coming out!

I didn’t do too much else. I worked Saturday and Sunday, but no one was in to shop. Nothing sucks more than being stuck in a dead shop on a great day!

I guess business will pick up as people do their spring cleaning they tend to want some new art to spruce up their places. Sounds good to me!

Maybe I’ll try to get out and do some painting this spring.

I’m definitely aiming to get out and do more walking! Eventually we’ll see about jogging, but not until there’s a hundred less pounds crushing my knees on each step!

I’m a little amased at how well I’m sticking to a reasonable diet. I haven’t cut out all the good stuff, just cut it back to reasonable levels. We had blueberry pancakes Sunday, but just salad and pasta for dinner.

Ian’s back from Nashville, they’re trying to sort that whole thing out. He loves going down there though, I think he really could become a ‘good ol’ boy’ with no trouble at all!

I hope I can get down there sometime too.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?