Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I had the most odd, and vivid dream the other night!

I dreamt that I was Ian!

This must’ve been in the future a little bit because I (Ian) was considerably larger than I (he) am (is) right now. I was at least 500 pounds, and could really feel it!

In the dream I was lying in bed, and just seeing my stomach was huge! Then over the top of my stomach I saw Charlotte (me)! She was giving me a blow job, but I couldn’t see her at all! Unfortunately, I didn’t get to feel it either. Damn dreams.

Anyway, when she (me) was done, we cuddled up in bed. She (I) was tiny. Not the skinniest that she (I) had ever been, but maybe 150 pounds or so.

That’s all I really remember, but damn, when I woke up I felt I was in someone else’s body for at least 20 minutes!

It’s not the first time I’ve woken up not recognising my own body, but it’s the first dream like that I’ve had in a while. And it’s certainly the first dream I’ve had where I was Ian!

Amy and I had pasta in garlic sauce last night. I think she took the leftovers for lunch, but if not, I’m having it again!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?