Monday, April 21, 2003

Okay, it’s been a while since I wrote anything there.

Does that mean nothing has been going on in my life?

No, of course not.

Does it mean that that nothing interesting has been going on in my life?

Not necessarily.

Does it mean that I was too lazy to update?

Now we’re getting warmer!

I’m not sure what I want to put on this diary. I could put everything. But that would take dedication on my part. And how many people want to read everything?

Anyway, while I was ‘gone’ what happened? There was a big ‘art tour’ here in London. Local galleries and artists put on displays for the public. I think it went pretty well! It’s a very good idea.

Easter came, and went.
Damn, you gotta love modern hedonistic holiday traditions eh? I mean a holiday dedicated to candy!? (I know, that’s not what Easter’s about, but damn if you can believe that while visiting any retail outlet in Canada!) Besides, since I don’t believe Jesus was the son of God, I’m not really required to celebrate a rebirth I don’t believe in, right? I mean there are still modern instances of people being written off for dead, who turn out to be alive a few days later.

So I did make it to Toronto to celebrate the joining of Chocolate and Ian’s Tummy. He’d lost a little weight, so I made sure he was back on track. I myself am doing pretty good on the weight loss front. Not only am I down to 425, but Ian says he thinks I look thinner now (wow, it only took me 35 pounds to look thinner!).

Actually, interestingly Ian says this weekend was the first time he actually felt bigger than me. He’s outweighed me for about a month now, but given the differences in height, build fat distribution etc, he never felt bigger than me. We now he does. Interestingly, I still feel bigger than him! I guess I’m used to being bigger than everyone.

It was a lot of fun to visit with Amanda. Little kids live for days like Easter! The weather was great, so we got to play outside. Jeri’s doing really well, she can really get around now, which is exactly what she wanted! She’s around 160 lbs these days. And looking very good, I might add.

Well, that’s it for now.

If anyone wants me to add anything, give me some ideas. Sorry Andi, I never did come up with anything about eating peas with honey.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?