Monday, April 28, 2003

Yikes

I’m getting bad about keeping up with this journal.

Why?

I don’t know!

Spring is here, that’s great! I’m going out for walks, London is decent for that. Not a lot of crowds, a fair amount of parks nearby. Not much IN the parks, but that’s okay. One of them actually has a water treatment plant, yucky.

It feels good going for walks, I can feel that I’ve lost weight! It’s hard to describe the sensation exactly. I’m still quite large, over 400 pounds for sure. So it’s not like I’m a sprite bouncing up and down the jogging path. And yet I have lost a lot of weight. My clothes are looser, I can feel more room when I’m sitting down, I feel a little more balanced now.

I’ve still got a long way to go, but I’m enjoying it.

Maybe once I’ve lost weight my shelved ‘body building’ dreams will come back into the picture!

Or not.

lol.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?