Thursday, May 08, 2003

God I can't believe how big Ian's gotten!

I saw him a few weeks ago, but I guess without seeing him everyday, my mental picture of him isn't quite cemented to reflect just how enormous he truly is. In some ways, it's kinda cool, it gives the impression that he gained a tonne of weight, when in fact he's only a few pounds heavier than the last time I saw him. Of course, I'm a few pounds lighter, so maybe my mental picture of myself is bigger than real, so he seems all that much larger because he's bigger than I am.

Does that make sense?

I'll put it simple: Ian is huge.

His stomach is gigantic and round.

His face is soft and sweet.

His legs are thick and sturdy.

His ass is wide and wiggles.

Ian is poetry in motion (even if my writing isn't!). Even when he's sitting still, his entire body heaves with each breath, ripples gently everytime he moves a little bit.

I've forgotten how much I enjoy eating a good meal with him. He can eat so much! I'm not used to it, what with Amy and I trying to watch what we eat. I was worried I'd made too much for his dinner, but was only saved by dessert! We started out with a shrimp ring. I commented that Ian's definitely not what he eats if he's eating shrimp. Ian pointed out that shrimp are the preferred food of many whales, so it's got to be good for bulk!

We also had some garlic bread, with cheese and bacon. The main course was linguine al fredo, with grilled chicken and bacon. For some reason I've never put bacon in it before, but I think I'll be doing it again! The look on Ian's face when he tasted it was incredible, and I've seen a lot of 'incredible' looks on his chubby visage!

After the pasta we went straight for a cheesecake I'd bought. I still can't believe that he had room for some, much less most of it! (Hey, I had to have some too, right?)

I gave him one of my trademark stomach massages while he watched the hockey game and then we had some ice cream before bed. It's funny, I put 'some' here, because that's how we treat it. And yet 'some' doesn't being to describe an Ian Sundae. For my part I just had two scoops of mint chocolate chip. Ian, on the other hand, had about 8 scoops, topped with chocolate, walnuts, coconut, cherries, chocolate chips and caramel sauce.

Watching Ian consume one of these sundaes is a treat in itself. He absolutely loves it, and you can see he's torn between savouring each bite, and shovelling it in as fast as he can! It certainly helps that he likes to lick the spoon...

The night was fantastic. One thing I'm going to miss when I lose weight is how our bodies feel when pressed together. There is such a huge amount of heat that it feels like a metaphor for the heat of passion we feel for each other. Sometimes when we're cozied up, it's hard to tell where I stop and he starts! I have NO problem with that.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to losing some weight. I've been thinking how cool it will be to be a little more nimble in bed. I remember when Ian was still thin and I was the fat one. I can't wait to turn the tables on that. Besides, I just think of the dream I had the other day, and I know he'll love that!

So today I'm going to join Ian for lunch, then head home.

Oh, I weighed myself this morning:
422 pounds.

Looks impressive if I say I've lost 38 lbs!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?