Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Ah, you’ve got to love ‘friend of a friend of a friend’ things sometimes.

A friend of Amy’s knows a company that is looking to hire a computer guy (or girl, I suppose). I don’t know all the details because, well, I don’t know them. But I’m going to get Ian to give them a call, send his resume et cetera. Maybe he’ll get a job here in London, how cool would that be?!

In other news Thomas and Amy seem to have hit something off. There was a bit of a connection when they first met, and since Thomas has come over a couple times to sample my cooking, they’ve gotten to talk a bit. It was never a set up, Thomas just really wanted to try my cooking! Maybe Amy likes Thomas because she gets to eat the good stuff when he comes for a visit, lol.

I think it’s good for Amy though, she’s been… waiting for her life to get back together. I didn’t want to push her, but you’ve got to be proactive on these things. Whatever happens with Thomas, I know it’s good for her!

She even laughed when he made a joke about how he’s not surprised she got fat eating my cooking. So, I think she likes him, because she’s normally pretty sensitive about that.

As for myself, I know I’ve lost some weight, I can feel it. I’ve been going for walks, the weather is great! There’s something here in London called Storybook Gardens. It’s having a grand reopening soon, I think that might be fun to check out, maybe Jeri and Amanda can come by to see it!

Ian seems to be losing weight too. I’m a little disappointed by that, I rather enjoyed visiting with him, and seeing that he had gotten just a bit bigger while I was gone. On the other hand, I get to help him regain the weight, so how can that be bad?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?